Friday, December 16, 2005

Daily Reflection for 12/16/05: "...A Power..."

"..A Power...Greater Than Myself."

...we discovered the best possible source of emotional stability to be God Himself. We found that dependence upon His perfect justice, forgiveness and love was healthy, and that it could work where nothing else would.

12 and 12 / Page 116


Wow, what a thought. Coming to believe is exactly what needed to happen, because belief wasn't instantaneous by any stretch. It was gradual and slow, and then eventually (before I knew it) I was filled with incredible power to belive and manifest whatever I wanted. Why? Because I had the independence I never had before. I was able to depend on the perfect justice of the Universe to let everything happen in exactly the way it should.

On another thought, I want to apologize for not having posted these in a while, if there is anyone that's actually looking for these. I recently searched for "daily reflections" on Google, looking for another possible source for these things. Guess what? This very blog came up on my search as a possible source for daily reflections. It was at that moment that I felt this was an obligation, no longer a hobby or an experiment for those suffering from drug abuse or alcoholism.

From now on, I will not only enhance the colors and the layout, but I will also be adding significantly more resources and subjects. These posts will fall under the "AA Daily Reflections" category.

Be well! & Keep Coming Back (please) :-)

No comments: