Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Daily Reflection for 12/28/05 "...Until We Came To Believe."

"...Until We Came To Believe."

The love of God and man we understood not at all. Therefore we remained self-deceived, and so incapable of receiving enough grace to restore us to sanity.

12 and 12 / Page 32

Mired in the darkness of alcoholism & addiction, I know that I was far too miserably demoralized to even consider the possibility that there was grace or love in the world. There definitely was no love for me. Who would love me??

That was my mistake.

After going through drug rehab and then learning the principles of the program, I've learned that there is so much love I don't know what to do with it all. In fact, I've learned that it is better to give love than to receive it, and that there is plenty of love to go around!!

The love of God and man indeed. Please stick around to see the miracle--you will, if you are honest!

No comments: